Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sand

Even Castles made of sand, fall into the sea, eventually. 
~ Jimi Hendrix 
- - - - -

Sometimes when I have ideas, I email myself.  Then I save them for my blog.  Or I save them for other things.  Here is an example of something I found online regarding making sandcastles:

FROM:  Michelle
SENT:   Thursday, May 12, 2011 1:08 PM
TO:        Michelle
SUBJECT:


things you'll need:
  Sand Castle Carving Tools
  Shovels
  Sunscreen
  Internet Access
  Paper and Pencils
  String
  Various Sized Buckets
  Shovels

FW:   Boettcher, Michelle
SENT:  Thursday, May 12, 2011  1:37 PM
TO:    Michelle
SUBJECT:


Uh...  sand?

And now, as I reread the list above from some website, I realize that not only did they omit "sand" from the list, but they also have "shovels" down twice.  And "internet access?!"  Why do you have to have that to build a sandcastle?!

No comments:

Post a Comment