Search This Blog

Saturday, October 8, 2011

World

I have climbed several higher mountains without guide or path, and have found, as might be expected, that it takes only more time and patience commonly than to travel the smoothest highway.
~ Henry David Thoreau
- - - - -

I have a blog tracker thing that I use to look at who is reading my blog.  I'm not sure how accurate it is, and I can't really tell who is reading my blog unless I know a particular town has only one person there whom I know and it looks like that person has read my blog more than once.  In those cases, I assume I know the person.

Anyway, sometimes I get hits on my blog from other countries.  One time I looked and I had several little tag things in Europe.  I think when that happens to an American blogger in Europe instead of people saying that blog is "trending," I am pretty sure they say it is "Hasselhoffing."

No comments:

Post a Comment