Search This Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Organization

First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination. 
Napoleon Hill 

- - - - -

So, I don't think I really have OCD, but there are some things that I think make sense and other things that do not make sense.  There is a certain way to fold a towel that makes the towel easier to use than folding it differently.  There is also a certain way to stack towels so that they look nice in a linen closet.

It also makes more sense for toilet paper to go over the top than under the bottom.  The park ranger or whoever stocked this lovely toilet paper holder in some park somewhere, does not understand this.  More annoying than the toilet paper going under the bottom, though, is the fact that it is on a rack that does not allow the roll to roll.  That really bugs me.

Also, if I had named OCD, I would call it Compulsive Disorder Obsession so that the letters (CDO) would be in alphabetical order.

No comments:

Post a Comment