Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

Random


There are few things so futile, and few so amusing, As a peaceful and purposeless sort of perusing Of old random jottings set down in a blank book you've unearthed from a drawer as you looked for your bank book.
~ Amy Lowell
- - - - -

 I save random thoughts I have.  Sometimes I use them in this blog.  Sometimes they are the inspiration for other creative projects.  Sometimes they just sit there.  Saved.

Anyway, one thought I emailed myself was this:  "Johnny Pajamas."

Now, I'm guessing someone else somewhere in the world has had the thought "Johnny Pajamas" before.    The closest thing I found on Google was "Frankie and Johnny Pajamas."  And, no, this is not a paid promotional product placement.  (But if they send me a check, I'm likely to cash it).

In my mind Johnny Pajamas is either a superhero (of course, because superheroes are awesome) or a gangster who introduces people to "the big sleep."  And he lives in a gangster world where they use phrases like, "I'm going to introduce you to the big sleep."

No comments:

Post a Comment