Search This Blog

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Characters

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
~ George Bernard Shaw
- - - - -
 
I know Smokey the Bear warns about forest fires.  And McGruff the Crime Dog warns about crime.  And Officer Ugg warns about poison.  Those are good.  It's good to have some sort of character kids can associate with and from which they can learn.  I will say that I think my brother Kirk is still terrified of Officer Ugg, but that's beside the point I'm trying to make here.  Well, above the point I'm trying to make.
 
My point is...  I think there should be a wolf as a character to keep people safe.  Wolves represent intelligence and cunning and freedom and loyalty and communication.  Maybe wolves could protect people from telephone fraud.  People who call and con others out of money about roof work or through credit card / identity theft.
 
And the character could be called Beware Wolf.

Or maybe I could make a TV show about an Irish wolf lifeguard and call it, "Bay O'Wolf Watch."

Or maybe I should just get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment