Search This Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Gratitutde

There is always something left to love.
~ Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- - - - -

Last year around Thanksgiving I saw a lot of people doing "30 Days of Gratitude."  That was good.  A good exercise to be appreciative and to celebrate the good things in the world around us.  But is 30 days enough?  I don't think so.  I think most of us or at least most people I know can find something for which to be grateful in every day.  

I just worry that for some people it could be 30 days of gratitude and 335 days of whining.  

Okay, to be completely honest I don't worry about that.

Instead, I'm just grateful that I have a lot to be grateful for.  Like wonderful people in my life, the beauty in nature, a job I love and chocolate pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment