Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Storms

It takes a real storm in the average person's life to make him realize how much worrying he has done over the squalls.
~ Bruce Barton
- - - - -
I think worrying is a waste of time.  That doesn't mean that I don't fall prey to it on occasion.  What is odd is that sometimes I don't realize that I am worrying.  I get angry.  I get angry at things unrelated to worry.  I - unfortunately - sometimes take out my worry on other people. 
They get confused when I get angry with them or overly emotional about small things.  They don't understand where it is coming from.  They are not sure what to do or say to manage the situation.
But that's what they get for standing in front of me in the checkout line at the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment