Search This Blog

Monday, November 24, 2014

Fan

I don't like Thomas Edison.  I'm a fan of Nicolai Tesla.
~ David Lynch
- - - - -
 
Kirk is a fan of the show The Comeback and he says that Lisa Kudrow is very good on it.  I haven't seen it.  I did like her character on Friends.  She was good in some other stuff.
 
We were discussing this recently and I said that Lisa Kudrow went to high school with Leslie and then was annoyed that people weren't giving as much money at some fundraiser as LK thought they should.  Then I stopped and thought, "Is that right?  I feel like I made that up."  Incidentally, I have that thought a LOT.
 
So I texted Leslie.  She did not go to high school with Lisa Kudrow.  I kind of figured since I looked it up and LK went to high school in California, I think.  Then I thought maybe it was college and for some reason thought maybe it was my friend Ryan.  So I texted him and asked if he had ever had an interaction with LK.  He responded, "What makes you think that we're not the same person?"  Then he asked if she likes ice hockey.
 
I don't know if Lisa Kudrow likes ice hockey.  Add that to the ever growing list of things I do not know.
 
I also do not know where I heard this anecdote.  Maybe someone will read this and write to me and let me know it was them.  Or maybe LK will read this and write to me and say, "It wasn't me, and I'm going to send you a huge check just to show how generous I am."
 
More likely, she will respond and say, "Don't call me LK."
 
More likeliest of all, she won't respond at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment