Search This Blog

Friday, February 6, 2015

Diva

The word diva to me means doing something supernatural with something natural.
~ Patti Lupone
- - - - -

I was thinking about Patti Lupone the other day.  I don't know her.  I did see a video of her yelling at rude people who didn't turn off their cell phones during one of her performances.  "Good for her," I say.  Well, "Good for her, " I type.

I think she is very talented.  I also am kind of intimidated by her.  Like, I bet she would get really angry if you spelled her name Patty Lupone instead of Patti.  Or if you spelled it Pattilou Pone.  I understand that.  People should spell other people's names correctly.  And I don't think you have to be  a diva to expect that.

I don't think Leslie is much of a diva (though she certainly could play one on TV).  I know she loves swimming, though.  And being in the water.  I have heard she is really good at scuba.  Does that make her a scuba diva?  Maybe.  Very, very maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment