Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Expression

Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
~ George Bernard Shaw
- - - - -
 
I wish I could read the mind of babies.  Not kids and not adults.  I don't want to know their thoughts.  But babies?  Toddlers?  I'd like to know what they are thinking.
 
I have heard some things recently about how it's good that toddlers are so small because they only have a sense of themselves and their own wants and needs and they might kill us all if they were bigger and stronger.
 
That's scary.  But It also might be kind of funny to read the thoughts of a little baby thinking, "I am going to beat the crap out of you if you don't give me more candy!  I hate you!  I hate you and your sweet potato puree!  I. WILL. DESTROY. YOU."
 
And by "you" in the above, I do not mean me.  I mean you.


No comments:

Post a Comment