Search This Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Mail


I get mail, therefore I am.
~ Scott Adams
- - - - -
 

I sent out some cards at the beginning of this year.  Well, it was more like the end of last year.  I started a few years ago sending out New Year's cards.  I like New Year's Day.  I don't like New Year's Eve.  I think I've shared that.  I do like the reflective nature of the end of a year.  I just don't like the frivolity that goes along with it.  I'm not a very frivolous person. 

What's the opposite of frivolity?

According to my computer, it is sadness, work, understanding, sensibility, wiseness, seriousness.

Those are probably more true of me.  I don't know that I'm sad or that I work hard.  There are lots of things I don't understand or that don't make sense to me.  I'm not always serious and less often wise.

What's the opposite of those things?

Whatever it is, that's what I probably am.

And also, I send people mail sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment