Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Ocean

Friends come and go like the waves of the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on your face.
~ Unknown
- - - - -

I don't know who said that quote, but I wish it had been me.  First of all, I love the ocean.  Second of all, I am okay letting some friends go if that's what needs to happen.  Third, I have developed a huge respect for the octopus.  Octopi are smart.  REALLY smart.  Kirk and Jared gave me octopi art for being a part of their wedding.  

I love the ocean, too. 

My friend Rachel also loves Ocean.  But when we have our chats scheduled, she will put that aside to dialogue with me.  She told me.  Just the other night she said, "So I was going to sit in the car and finish listening to Billy Ocean, but then I remembered I should prioritize our conversation."

THAT is true friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment