Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Paint

The more I paint, the more I like everything.
~ Jean-Michael Basquiat
- - - - -

This is a house near Leslie's house. Some new people moved into it a few weeks ago.  To my knowledge they haven't painted it yet.  I don't know if they will or not, but it looked like they were doing a lot of work on the inside of it.

I have done a lot of painting in my life.  Mostly on the  insides of places.  I worked summer paint crew for a year or two when I was in college.  I painted places as an apartment manager for a year.  I have painted places where I lived.

I think I would also like to do art painting.  I have only done a little of that.  I have some of the stuff to do oil painting, but I don't really do it.  A blank canvas intimidates me much more than a blank page does.  It's not that I don't have ideas or don't think I could do it.

I probably am just afraid that my trees wouldn't be all that happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment