Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Style

Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn.
~ Gore Vidal

-----

This is a hat Elizabeth made out of a cut off pant leg from a pair of jeans. I don't remember if I already posted a photo of this and commented or not, but saw it and thought I'd put it up today.

Elizabeth has already planned to make an outfit out of duct tape for one of the dances she goes to in the future. I have no doubt that she will.

For the record, I don't think the paper on the glass in the doors behind her was to hide her fashion innovation, but I don't remember why we put it up, so maybe it was to protect her creative intellectual property.

By the way, if Gore Vidal and Vidal Sassoon got married, they would probably keep their same names. But it would be funny, wouldn't it?

(I DID previously post this photo - 08/27/09. Sorry for the redundancy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment