Search This Blog

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Books

Books are a uniquely portable magic.
~ Stephen King
- - - - -
 
This is the bookshelf in my office.  Well, how it looked at one stage when I was moving in.  
 
As you can see, I arrange my books by color.  This is terribly aggravating for some people.  Say...  librarians for example.  Or at least one specific librarian I know.
But it's okay.  I don't know that this would work on a larger scale, but for my books, it works.  I think I may have written this before, but I know my books well enough to know what color they are.
 
That isn't the point I'm trying to make, though.
 
My point is that I was on Amazon the other day and under "Inspired by your browsing history" the first book listed was, The Emergency Sasquatch Ordinance: And Other Real Laws That Human Beings Actually Dreamed Up.  
 
Yep.  That seems about right in terms of how I am inspirational.  At least to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment