Search This Blog

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Dogs


I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.
~ Rita Rudner
- - - - - 

I appreciate that people love their dogs.  Dogs can be outstanding companions.  They can be loving and loyal and more excited to see us than anyone or anything else ever.  It is often good to be around a dog - some of its good habits might rub off on us.  

I guess that just goes to show that , like people, some dogs are odd.  And some dog owners are also weird.  I'm not sure which comes first the weird dog or the weird dog owner.  No, I do know which comes first.  It's the weird dog owner.

A few months ago Leslie and I were at an event, and the guy in front of us was showing pictures of his dog to a little kid sitting next to him.  The kid asked what kind of dog it was.  The guy said, "It's part wiener dog and part pit bull."  He then showed the kid a video of the dog eating corn on the cob.

No comments:

Post a Comment