Search This Blog

Monday, January 5, 2015

Feedback

Feedback is the breakfast of champions.
~ Ken Blanchard
- - - - -
Assessment is very important. And if you do it only part way - you're an ass. And if you do it only part way with others then you're asses. But if you do it all the way through, you have assessment.
See what I did?
I was once asked for feedback during residence life training. I provided that feedback.
1. Confirming if you can present on the listed topics.
I can present on the topic listed for me to present on those topics listed for presenting on by me.
2. Ideas to improve the experience.
Snacks. Desk relay races. Worst Case Scenario session where we all go to MWL desk, ravage it and watch MWL staff sort it out -- learning from their every move.
3. Criticisms of what is identified thus far...
Didn't much like the font.
4. Criticisms of each other.
Too many to list.
I don't remember being asked to provide feedback after that. I guess I must have been pretty thorough.

No comments:

Post a Comment