Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Guess

If your happiness depends on what someone else does,
I guess you do have a problem.
~ Richard Bach
- - - - -
Sometimes I like to play with Web MD.  I had a game when I was a kid that was a lot like Web MD.  I think it was called Doctor, Doctor.  Yes.  It was.  Apparently it now sells on eBay for $42.

Anyway, you would get a list of the patient's symptoms and run tests on the patient and then eventually diagnose the patient.  And if you got it right you won the game.  

Well, the other night when I was playing with Web MD, I was answering questions and one of them asked if the symptoms were "made worse by swallowing irritating chemicals or poison."

I didn't choose that as an option, but I'm guessing that if you said that yes the symptoms were made worse by swallowing irritating chemicals or poison that the medical recommendation you got was, "Let natural selection take its course."

No comments:

Post a Comment