Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2015

Yuck

There are only two mantras, yum and yuck.  Mine is yum.
~ Tom Robbins
- - - - -

I would not buy these.  Well, I might buy them and send them to Kirk or Maddie as a joke.  But I did not buy them when I saw them.  I thought, "Yuck."  Then I thought, "I wonder if the Target people get mad if you take photos of their products."  Then I thought, "No one is around right now."  Then I thought, "Good.  I got that photo."

I do a LOT of thinking.  I'm a thinker.

I think someone should make Fruit and Veggie Blend Veggie Flavored Snacks.  Instead of strawberry, raspberry, orange and peach, they could have celery, peas, kohlrabi, and eggplant flavors.  

I would DEFINITELY buy those.  And give them to people - people I do not like and people I like to harass.  That covers most all people.

No comments:

Post a Comment