Search This Blog

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Mucus

Graffiti is one of the few tools you have if you have almost nothing.  And even if you don't come up with a picture to cure world poverty, you can make someone smile while they're having a piss.
~ Banksy
- - - - -

In writing this post, I tried to find a quote about mucus to go with this photo.  There weren't a lot out there.  The ones I did find were oogey.  Which was not surprising to me.

Apparently, there was someone at an institution where I used to work (which shall remain nameless) and that someone used to write "mucus" on things at the union there.  I don't know why.  I found it amusing, but my friend Scott didn't so much. 

I imagine Scott recited this poem over and over.

I cuss
Mucus
We all cuss
About graffiti.

He probably didn't, but if I had written it sooner, he might have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment