Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Truck

Always remember the last words of my grandfather who said, "A truck!"
~ Emo Phillips
- - - - -

I talk to Leslie often when she is driving home from work.  In addition to getting a rundown of her workday, I also get a play-by-play of the traffic.  Commentary is a little more heated if there is a Penguins or a Pirates game.  She isn't often driving home from work during a Stillerz game or I imagine I'd get that info, too.

The other day she was driving and talking (hands-free, of course) to me.  Suddenly, she said, "AAAAHH!  That truck scared me!"

Worried about her safety, I responded immediately, "Was it a MONSTER truck?  Bwaaa ha ha ha!!"

"You're such a butt," she said.

I think that is code for, "Thanks for being so concerned about my safety.  I really appreciate you."  I'm pretty sure I'm right because I'm good at deciphering codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment