Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Art

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
~ Scott Adams
- - - - -

This is at The Regeneration Station in Asheville, NC. I love art. I love when people don't just let space sit as space, but when they fill it with images and ideas and things to think about. There was art like this all over this place.

And some of the stuff was art. It was a salvage / retro / repurposing / antique like place. A place with old things or with old things made into different things. I like places like that. I got an old library card catalog that I'm going to make into an end table. It will be amazing.

I should clarify that while it looks like the women's restroom is right there and you can look through the window with flames around it to see into the restroom, that was not the case. I am not completely sure what the thinking was in putting these two pieces of art near each other, but I just thought I should explain.

Not that I can explain.

Anyway, art is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment