Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Choices

But until a person can say deeply and honestly, "I am what I am today because of the choices I made yesterday," that person cannot say, "I choose otherwise."
Stephen R. Covey
- - - - -

I like the people with whom I work.  They play jokes on one another.  It is a fun place to be most days.  Above you see some signs that one of my colleagues made for another.  Well, signs that someone made for Joy. 

And below you see a copy of a sign (there were actually several) someone made for Joe who was a suspect in the making of the signs above.


Of course it is possible that Joe made both the signs on  Joy's door and the signs on his own.  We can't be sure.  The DNA evidence hasn't come back yet.

The moral of the story is...  everyone in my office thinks he or she is the chosen one.

(pause)

But really it's ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment