Search This Blog

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Watch

I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem.  
There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside.
~ Mitch Hedberg

- - - - -

I think I have posted this sign before.  This is a new picture of the sign if I have posted it before. 

I just think that it's interesting...  Of ALL the things in the WORLD we could be warned to watch for, whoever made this sign thought cars backing up would be most important.  A few things I can think of that might be more important:

* Watch for buffalo stampede.
* Watch for live electrical wires across your path.
* Watch for sasquatches.
* Watch for spontaneous combustion.
* Watch for cash on the ground.
* Watch for trucks backing up.
* Watch for steamrollers backing up.

See what I mean?

I also think "Watch for Sasquatches" would be a good name for a memoir, a reality TV show, or a band.  I think it could lend itself to some good visual marketing (book cover, t-shirts, CD covers).

(pause)

No comments:

Post a Comment