Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Temperature

It doesn't matter what the temperature in a room is, 
it's always room temperature.
~ Steven Wright
- - - - -

It only takes me about 2 days of 88 degrees or more to be done with summer and ready for fall.  This year we had a very odd spring.  It snowed later than usual and was cool later than usual.  Now it is pretty warm, so I'm ready for fall.

Of course fall is my favorite season, so I'm almost always ready for fall.  Not only do I like the temperature, I like all the changes taking place during autumn.  Including daylight savings because we get an extra hour.  And who can't use an extra hour every so many months?  So, yes, I'm ready for fall.

Not that I'm ready for winter.  It only takes me a day or two of 88 degrees below zero and I'm ready for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment