Search This Blog

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Windows

You yourself create the greatest energy.  I can come to your house and do all your Feng Shui, but if you allow yourself to be very negative, then you create that kind of energy.
~ Lillian Too
- - - - -

I know just a tiny bit about Feng Shui.  One of the things I think I know about it is that you shouldn't sit with your back to a window.  It makes your Feng uncomfortable to not know what might sneak up behind you.  And then your Shui can't concentrate. 

You also can't see people slip and fall on the ice if you have your back to a window.  And you can't hear the people falling yell, "What the FENG!  I fell!"  or "Holy SHUI!  I could have broken my neck!"  Well, I think that's what they're yelling.  It's hard to hear them through the window and over all of my laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment