Search This Blog

Friday, September 26, 2014

Color

Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world.  Constantly color your picture gray and your picture will always be bleak.  Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to brighten up.
~ Allen Klein
- - - - -
I agree.
Obviously.  Humor is a survival tool for me.  If there was a first aid box for me for surviving things I would want it to include duct tape, WD-40, humor, some matches, a doctor, warm socks, a lot of water, some canned food...  It woudl be a large first aid box.
But my point is that humor can definitely add color.  And off-color humor makes a bleak picture bleak and slightly off.  But aren't we all slightly off in our own ways?
That is not a rhetorical question.  The answer is yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment