Search This Blog

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Drawing



Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.
~ John W. Gardner
- - - - -

Okay...  So I was going through papers and I found a question I had written down.  The question is:

Why can't we have Pictionary exams?

Good question.  I think I'd do all right on a Pictionary exam.  Well, depending on who else was on my team.  or maybe it wouldn't be a team exam.  Hard to say.  Especially since this is all speculative.

Well, I was trying to find a photo to use and I found this.  I took it when I was cleaning out my files to get ready for my move.  The drawing is fine.  Whatever.  The notes, though...  We used to serve MSG on Thursdays at 7?  

And talk about needing a powerful mandate for board approval.

I don't draw so much in meetings anymore.  Well, sometimes I do.  Sometimes I just draw with words.  And sometimes those end up in my blog.

Mostly I'm just glad my handwriting isn't so good or else people would see what I'm really writing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment