Search This Blog

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Hunting

The perils of duck hunting are great - especially for the duck.
~ Walter Cronkite
- - - - -

I was looking online a few weeks ago for fishing license information in South Carolina.  It is pretty reasonable.  I like fishing.  I think I would like fishing here.

As I was reading the online information, however, I also saw that in South Carolina you can get a license to hunt alligators.  Well, you can enter a drawing to get a permit to hunt them.  The part of the state I live in doesn't have an alligator season, but the rest of the state does.  It runs from September 13 - October 11th this year.  

I missed the deadline to enter into the drawing for 2014.  That is okay.  I suspect I will miss the deadline for 2015 and every year thereafter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment