Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2015

Boxes

You must empty a box before you fill it again.
~ Irish Proverb
- - - - -
How come boxes are bad? We are always wanting think outside them.  Get out of them. Be careful not to force things into them.
I like boxes.  I like packing some stuff away so it doesn't clutter up the place. Plus, when you open the boxes, they are full of surprises.  Sometimes good surprises.

Sometimes they are full of bad surprises - like your things broke or a mouse got in there and had babies and you have to touch the pink squirmy babies to get them out of that box.

I'm just kidding about that mouse thing. That doesn't happen in a box. It happens in my grandmother's bag of yarn. And my mom didn't see the pink squirmers until she put her hand in the bag. Then she got sick.

So anyway... boxes.


No comments:

Post a Comment