Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Full

Money is a strange business. People who haven't got it aim it strongly. People who have are full of troubles.
~ Ayrton Senna
- - - - -

People are always asking me if I would rather have empty mansions or full moving trucks.  I'd rather have empty mansions if the moving trucks aren't full of my stuff. I have issues with other people's stuff.

Which I suppose could be condensed to, "I have issues."

Don't we all? Who is without issues?

Plus you could play some fun games of hide and go seek in empty mansions.

With my luck I'd end up in a mansion full of coats with crumbs in the pockets.

I hate that. And the fact that I would whine about that is annoying.

And really, no one has ever asked me if I would rather have empty mansions or full moving trucks.

This blog is full of lies.

But that crumbs in pockets thing is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment