Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Creative

Humans are pretty crafty but will fold quickly in severe cold.
~ Henry Rollins
- - - - -
I like to think that I am creative.  A creative problem-solver.  Someone who likes to create things.  Sometimes that works against me, though.  Because sometimes I like to create problems for others.  Sometimes I like that quite a bit.
Not quilt a bit.  I rarely quilt problems for others.  Not that I'm opposed to quilting.  Some of my best family members make quilts.  I wish one of them would write a book called, I'm Calling it Quilts.  Because I'd like to see what they say about me and to find out who would play me in the movie.  Of course the name of the movie might be changed to Car Chase Quilters or Quilts of Fire or Quilters Never Win.
I mean, really we have to think ahead to marketing and merchandising, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment