Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mail

Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever!
~ Joe Bob Briggs
- - - - -

I feel like this is how this story started, so it's how I'm going to start this story...

Not too long ago, Jared let me know that Kirk wanted to get famous enough to be recruited by the Scientologists.  I, being the person who often likes to make others' dreams come true, contacted Scientology Central (though I don't think that's what it was called) and suggested they send information to Kirk.

I then contacted the Hare Krishnas and suggested that they contact him, as well.

I was going to contact the Wiccans, but they wanted too much personal information, so instead I tried to think of other things Kirk might be interested in.

When I told Leslie that my next idea was to subscribe him to Tiger Beat magazine, her response was, "Now he's going to wonder why he gets TWO copies."

I really like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment