Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Judgment

When the Day of Judgment dawns and people, great and small, come marching in to receive their heavenly rewards, the Almighty will gaze upon the mere bookworm and say to Peter, "Look, these need no reward. We have nothing to give them. They have loved reading."
~ Virginia Woolf
- - - - -

I was going through photos and came across this one.  Apparently, Holy God brought judgment day four years ago today.  I know that there are lots of things people mention to me - things I said or did - that I don't remember, but I also don't remember this judgment day.

Now it could be that that thing happened.  The great uplifting.  That's not it.  Not apocalypse.  What is it called?  Not revelation.

The rapture.  That's what I was trying to think of.

Okay, it could have been the rapture happened that day.  If it did though, I'm kind of surprised by some of the people who didn't get raptured.  And I'm not so surprised by some of the rest of us didn't get raptured.

But I think Blondie is still around and they recorded, "Rapture."  Oh, and upon doing a little research I found that they released "Panic of Girls" on May 23, 2011.

So I guess they were not only not raptured, they were still hard at work.

You go, Blondie.  Glad you're still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment