Search This Blog

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Spam


For email, the old postcard rule applies.


Nobody else is supposed to read your postcards,


but you'd be a fool if you wrote anything private on one.


~ Judith Martin

- - - - - -

So, I have had a collection of SPAM postcards for a long time.  I used to pick them up anytime I was near Minnesota.  They had them in brochures to encourage people to go to the SPAM Museum.  Which you SHOULD go to if you get the chance.  Not right now.  You'll understand why soon.

Anyway, I have moved these postcards around with me a lot.  I decided at the beginning of the year to start sending them to my mom.  I didn't send them all at once.  I spaced them out over a few days.  

Since the postal carriers have already read all of them, I may as well share them with you.

As my mom's birthday approaches, I thought this would be a good time to share them.

The photos above are what the fronts of (most of) the cards looked like.  

Why do I love SPAM so much?  I don't know.  Probably because of the postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment