Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Design

Don’t stare at a blank page for too long, be bold, and make the first incisive stroke. The rest will come naturally.
~ James Kingman

- - - - - -

Leslie: (reading her email) "Congratulations!  Your Shutterfly magnet won the best magnet of of the day award!

Me: (silence)

Me: really?  i ordered a magnet from them today, too.

Me: (more silence)

Leslie: (breaking silence with laughter)  I made that UP!!  They didn't really send me that!  They can't see your private stuff!!!  Besides, you helped me with my magnet!!

Me: (pouting) i know.  but still...

Leslie:  Are you POUTING?!  You're ridiculous!  What am I going to do with you?

Me: (still pouting) i dunno.

The truth is, I started pouting because I didn't win best magnet of the day from Shutterfly. I pouted at the end because I didn't get best prank of the day with Leslie Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment