Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2015

Tangle

I love writing. I love the swirl and swing of words as they tangle with human emotions.
~ James A. Michener
- - - - -

I love the tangling of writing, too.  I like it when I read what someone has written and it makes me think, see or feel in a different way.  I have to take time to reflect and I learn and the world is different because of it.

Of course, the human emotions when I am writing are different. Like when I finished the final chapter of my dissertation and about an hour later Kirk called me and I was crying because I was watching the last episode of "Third Rock from the Sun" and the aliens had to go back home. That was a tangle of human emotions for sure.

Oh.  I guess I should have said, "spoiler alert" in case you haven't seen your 2001 television shows, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment