Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Travel

Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
~ Confucius
- - - - -

Today (or tomorrow maybe) Maddie leaves for Hungary.  I made her a CD to get her ready for the trip.  First I looked up the Hungarian Top 40.  I chose some songs from that.  Then I added some songs about traveling.  And then I tried to get the song from the Hungry, Hungry Hippos commercial, but couldn't find it.  Instead, I settled for some other songs with "Hungry" in the title.

I don't know that she will listen to the CD very much, but I entertained myself making it.  Which, really, is my goal in most tasks I undertake.  But then, you already were well aware of that.

Here's the playlist in case you want to duplicate / replicate it.


Yes, it's true.  I really do crack myself up.

Hungary Like the Wolf?

And that Eric Carmen classic, Hungary Eyes?

And adding "Gotta Travel On" - well, that one is going to stand out when it comes on.

Music is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment