Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Communication

Much unhappiness has come into the world because of bewilderment and things left unsaid.
~ Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- - - - -

I don't think this sign was very well designed.  "U No Will Parking Be Towed" is kind of how it reads.  Especially if you are colorblind.

Communication is difficult.  It takes both U and I.  Otherwise it would be commncaton and that's not even a word.

But then we miscommunicate in lots of ways now.  Like when I got Facebook message from my friend Jacob.  It read, "Yzysgetgjsjhsadhxgxvnbvufyf NYC."  You might think that it was an accidental pocket text.  If it WAS a pocket text, can you explain the NYC at the end?  Because that is a thing.

Or maybe it's a secret code Jacob and I developed. 

Either way, we don't want you to know.  You'd just misinterpret it.

I guess when I say that communication takes U and I, I really mean it takes I and Jacob. 

No comments:

Post a Comment