Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Caring

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
~ Khalil Gibran
- - - - -

My brother Kirk's partner's grandmother just passed away.  Jared was very close to her.  Jared, Kirk and Jared's family are in my thoughts.

Also in my thoughts is the fact that I just sent Kirk and Jared a card yesterday.  It was so very much in my thoughts, that I had to text Kirk about it today.  I wrote him, "Sent you two a card yesterday that is not at all a sympathy card.  Don't think I'm insane when you get it."

I didn't want them trying to figure out what two gerbils wearing space helmets had to do with Jared's grandmother.


Grief is the price we pay for love.
~ Queen Elizabeth II
(take care, guys)

No comments:

Post a Comment