Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2013

Snow


- - - - -

In Iowa we get lots of interesting kinds of weather.  One of my favorite weathers here is "thundersnow" which sounds like a sort of super-power a super-villain would have.  I'm not really sure how it would disarm people since we in Iowa tend to navigate thundersnow pretty easily.  I guess if there was enough snow.  But then it would just make the thunder an accessory.

Anyway, I thought of another kind of snow thing that would be cool.  A snowcano.  I know volcanoes aren't exactly weather, but I think a snowcano would be fun - especially for skiers.  And then kids could make it for science fairs.  I guess since the center of the earth is molten lava and "molten snow" is just water, that a snowcano is sort of exactly what a geyser is.

(pause)

Never mind, I guess.  But isn't that a pretty picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment