Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine

What I find most disturbing about Valentine's Day is, look, I get that you have to have a holiday of love, but in the height of flu season, it makes no sense.
~ Lewis Black
- - - - -

Valentine's Day should not be the only or even one of a small pool of days that you tell people around you that you love them.  And you can tell people besides just your significant other that you love them, you know.  You should try to make it a practice to do that regularly with people you care about.

But if hate Valentine's Day and if you are the person who put this sympathy card in with the Valentine's Day cards, I still want to be your friend.  You don't have to tell me you love me.  I love you though, because you did this and it made me laugh out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment