Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Criticism

Watch every detail that affects the accuracy of your work.
~ Arthur C. Nielsen
- - - - -

Leslie thinks that sometimes I make her look stupid in my blog.  I assure her that the person I make look stupid is me.  And maybe not stupid, maybe...  Well, maybe stupid.  I think she ends up looking mostly nice and funny and smart.

The other night we were talking I laughed at something she said and repeated it back when she asked me why I was laughing.

Me:  You said, "We're not gonna have a 100th reunion and that makes me sad."  (she had intended to say anniversary)

Leslie:  I didn't say that!

Me:  Yes you did.

Leslie:  I did NOT say it would make me sad!!  I DID say that we're not going to have a 100th reunion.  I don't mind contributing to your blog, but I'd like to have some dignity.

And that made me laugh, too.  And it made her mad.  And she said she supposed it would end up in my blog.

It's like she's psychic.  AND nice and funny and smart.


No comments:

Post a Comment