Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2015

Night

There never was a night or a problem 
that could defeat sunrise or hope.
~ Bernard Williams
- - - - -

I love music.  I like it when songs come up in unexpected ways.  I have a pretty diverse set of music in my music library.  Sometimes the way songs follow each other is...  unconventional.

But I can tell you this: My iTunes really thinks that I LOVE the song "Shadows of the Night" by Pat Benatar.  And I do like that song very much.  iTunes just thinks that I should listen to it every time I listen to music.

I will also say that I'm glad it is about shadows and not scissors.  One ought not run with the scissors of the night.

(pause)

Okay, I'd probably enjoy a song called, "We're Running with the Scissors of the Night."  But you already knew that.

No comments:

Post a Comment