Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Puzzle

I do the New York Times crossword puzzle every morning to keep the old gray matter ticking.
~ Carol Burnett
- - - - -

I like crossword puzzles.  I've heard that they are supposed to help your brain.  My brain can always use a little help.  My friend Donney used to do this thing where he would whistle, "If I Only Had a Brain" when someone would do something stupid.  It was pretty funny.  Unless it was me who did something stupid.

Anyway, I was thinking that maybe I would design a crossword puzzle just for Leslie.  I could do it for Christmas or her birthday or something.  And I would have the answers all be profanities and obscenities.  I think she would be good at figuring it out.

And I would call it a cussword puzzle.

(pause)

Seriously, I bet there is a market for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment