Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Glasses

Words, like glasses, obscure everything which they do not make clear.
~ Joseph Joubert
- - - - -

I have to wear reading glasses.  I don't mind.  It's way better than getting a headache.  When I was in first grade I used to get a lot of headaches and I also got in trouble for yelling at the other kids and telling them to be quiet.  It was because my head hurt and I needed glasses.

Then my eyes got better.  And now I just need reading glasses.  I didn't need any glasses for a while, but now I need them to read.

The last ones I bought look kind of like the glasses my dad used to wear when I was a little kid.  I know they aren't exactly the same kind, though because I don't like to read the same kinds of things he used to like to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment