Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Travel

... there ain't no journey what don't change you some
~ David Mitchell
- - - - -

I love to travel.  I like to see new things.  I like getting to new places.  I like the time when I travel alone when I think and when the noise settles and the way becomes more clear.  

I also like traveling with others.  They give me perspective and entertain me and give me new things to consider.  Well, some people I don't like to travel with.  So, I try not to travel with them.

And probably some places I don't like to visit.  I do like to ascertain that for myself, though.  I don't like people telling me where to go because sometimes they are quite rude.  Or I don't like people telling me to - Wait.  You know what?  I don't like people bossing me at all.

My dad's response when I was a kid and asked if we could visit someplace was always, "I've been there.  You wouldn't like it."  I didn't like that.  I especially didn't like it when he was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment