Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2016

Like

If you like the stuff I do, my chances of liking you go up.
~ Penn Gillette
- - - - -

One day I was looking at my posted blogs. Four days in a row the titles were as follows" Rainbow" "Miracle" "Music" "Barn"

So then I got to thinking how I would probably like a musical called "The Rainbow Miracle Music Barn." And the plot would be something like how after a devastating storm a Barn would appear at the end of a rainbow and you could go there and listen to music and see miracles happen. And the songs from the musical would include things like:

"I'm Not Singing 'Til the Rain Lets Up"
"There's No Acoustics Like Barn Acoustics"
"Rainbows are Miracles, Too"
"It's a Barn New Day"
"My Main Beau is Pretty as a Rainbow"
"Miracle, Miracle, Miracle NOW"
"Remember Our Barn Song?"
"Wrap Up My Present with a Rainbow, Please"
"Farmers Can Sing, Too"
"Yeehaw Yeehodle Yeeboo"
"Thunder's Gone a Miracle's Comin' On"

(pause)

I wish someone would pay me to write musical song title names. Or give me money to stop writing them. Doesn't matter to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment