Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Miracle

One miracle is just as easy to believe as another.
~ William Jennings Bryan
- - - - -

I just did a miracle. It was an accident and it was not really a good miracle. Sit back and let me explain...

I have a slow fly in my house. I don't know why sometimes flies are slower than other times. I did just finish watching The Barkley Races on Netflix, so maybe the idea of doing that race made the fly tired. Or maybe it's a very old fly. Or a very young fly.

Anyway, the fly just flew into the lamp on my desk. And then it dropped on the desk. Dead. I was going to pick it up with a tissue, but I blew on it first and it came back to life and flew away. Actually, it flew away faster than it had been flying before the miracle.

Now, I know that reanimating a dead fly is not the best miracle in the world, but allow me to submit for your consideration the fact that it is at least a slightly better miracle than a really good cleaning cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment