Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Problem

If you've got a problem, take it out on a drum.
~ Neil Peart
- - - - -

So I have a problem. Okay, I have multiple problems - you don't have to be a smart aleck about it. In this case what I'm wondering about is my iTunes. I checked recently and my iTunes tells me that the number one most played song on my iTunes is "Second Chance" by Shinedown. And that I have played it 1,033 times. 

(pause)

I'm not sure how that happened. All of those songs are fine, but I don't remember listening to them that much. I wonder if maybe I had it on repeat and then turned the volume all the way down and walked away for... 63 hours.

This is followed by "Man on Your Mind" by Little River Band (518) and "Sister Golden Hair" by America (510). Again, I like these songs, but was surprised to find them significantly higher than others.

When we get to 117 plays it's "Try" by P!nk, 110 "Something I Need" by OneRepublic, 107 "Sooner or Later" by Gavin Creel, and 106 "Demons" by Imagine Dragons. These make more sense to me and seem like songs I would listen to a lot.

Now tsome options for this weird batch of top songs include:

* Leslie playing my iTunes when I'm not around.
* Ghosts playing my iTunes.
* Shinedown breaking into my home to play my iTunes when I'm not around.
* Computers becoming independent thinking and acting beings who love Shinedown.
* Me sleep-listening to Shinedown.

No comments:

Post a Comment